|Posted On||Jan 13, 2023|
|Location||South Bend ,IN|
$65,000 - $75,000
South Bend, IN
Our client is an automotive supplier and they are searching for a talented Quality Engineer to join their team. They have been in business since the late 1950’s and have been successful ever since. This is a direct hire role where you will have the ability to make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be offered a great salary, full benefits, relocation assistance (if necessary), and career growth.
The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Monitor and maintain IATF quality system
- Develop supplier base, perform supplier auditing, and ensure supplier performance
- Investigate quality issues and propose solutions
- Travel approximately 25% of the time to support supplier auditing
- APQP, PPAP, SPC, PFMEA, MSA responsibilities
- B.S. in Engineering preferred
- Prior experience working in an IATF quality system is ideal
- Experience in supplier development and quality auditing
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- ASQ – Certified Quality Engineer desired, not required
- Past lean certifications helpful
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.