|Posted On||Jan 19, 2023|
Toledo, OH area
Our client is a top manufacturer! They are family owned with a global presence. They offer great benefits, including paid vacation, gym memberships, holidays and more! They are looking for an EHS Specialist to join their team.
As EHS Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Leading plant safety initiatives within the plant
- Ensuring safety practices are being followed
- Training Associates on plant/workplace safety
- Safety audits
- Maintaining OSHA logs and reports
- Root cause analysis for injury/accident investigations
- Hazard and ergonomic assessments
- Developing EH&S policies
- Ensuring plant compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Supporting plant supervisors to drive continuous safety improvements
To be considered for the EHS Specialist position, you must have:
- A degree, or combination of experience and education
- Be a self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge of/experience with: OSHA, EPA, other state and federal regulations, etc.
Key skills: Safety, Manufacturing, OSHA
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.