|Posted On||Jan 26, 2023|
$60,000 to $70,000
Job ID 27013
- Will train on controls
- Excellent Benefits
- Long-term growth
This company has experienced several decades of success. They have consistently grown, expanded, improved, and adapted. The company has a great reputation for how they treat their employees by providing career opportunities, respect, flexibility, and a great benefit package. Several employees spend their entire career with our client. They are looking to add on an engineer who wants to learn, grow, and contribute. The team gets involved with a lot of fun and different automation projects for a diverse customer base.
As a n Electrical Engineer for this team, you will get involved with:
- Communicating with the manufacturing customers on their automation needs
- Troubleshooting and integrating PLCs, HMIs, PC controls, motion systems, and more
- Supporting the assembly of the systems and equipment
- Partnering with maintenance on a variety of electro-mechanical issues
- A four-year engineering degree
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Self-directed; ability to lead projects
- Ability to travel as needed to customers as needed
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.