|Posted On||Feb 09, 2023|
$100,000-115,000, plus bonus
For nearly 100 years, this billion-dollar, global corporation has been a leading automotive supplier providing components to almost every vehicle on the road. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for a Maintenance Manager with heavy manufacturing experience.
- A non-union environment
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Direct Interaction with facility GM and corporate leadership
- Excellent benefits coverage with monthly fitness center allowances
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Partner with plant management, engineers, production supervisors, and technicians to coordinate overall equipment maintenance
- Utilize Reliability, PM, upgrades, and scheduling to maximize performance and up time
- Determining maintenance schedules, resource planning, repair, and installations using CMMS
- Provide leadership to supervisor, technicians, electricians, and mechanics
- Four-year technical degree preferred, but relatable experience will be considered
- Previous experience coordinating maintenance resources and personnel in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with CMMS (SAP), PM, reliability programs, plant automation, and facility maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.