|Posted On||Feb 13, 2023|
$100,000-115,000, plus bonus
For nearly 100 years, this billion-dollar, global corporation has been a leading automotive supplier providing components to almost every vehicle on the road. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for Maintenance Manager with heavy manufacturing experience.
- A non-union environment
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Direct Interaction with facility GM and corporate leadership
- Excellent benefits coverage with monthly fitness center allowances
Responsibilities of the Plant Manager include:
- Utilize interpersonal and organizational skills to lead operations in a highly specialized production environment
- Have ultimate responsibility for metrics including Cost, Quality, Inventory Control, Delivery, and EHS
- Use Lean methodology to ensure production efficiencies and profitability
- Plan and supervise daily production and scheduling
- Assist in the management of inventory levels and supplier coordination
- Develop a comprehensive employee training and growth strategy
- Assist in preparing plant financial reports and audits
Requirements of the Plant Manager include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Engineer, Operations Management, or similar
- Previous experience leading manufacturing and personnel functions in an automotive production environment
- Metal forming production experience highly preferred
- Experience with high-volume production
- Strong understanding of Lean methodology.
- High-volume manufacturing
- Plant leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.