|Posted On||Feb 13, 2023|
$115,000-130,000, plus bonus
For nearly 100 years, this billion-dollar, global corporation has been a leading automotive supplier providing components to almost every vehicle on the road. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for a Quality Manager with Automotive manufacturing experience.
- A non-union environment
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Direct Interaction with facility GM and corporate leadership
- Excellent benefits coverage with monthly fitness center allowances
Duties of the Quality Manager include:
- As a key member of the leadership team, develop strategies and implement key initiatives related to quality system development and continuous improvement initiatives
- Use understanding of IATF to develop plant-wide quality systems and procedures while leading APQP efforts
- Develop capability studies, quality plans, SPC, and other quality control procedures while utilizing tools like root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure product compliance
- Identify and provide solutions for quality and manufacturing issues
- Directly supervise, train, and develop a group of Quality Engineers and technicians
Requirements of the Quality Manager:
- Previous experience leading automotive quality system development and plant implementation in an IATF quality environment
- Experience in a metal forming production environment preferred
- Excellent understanding of statistical techniques and data analysis, including SPC and 6 Sigma
- The ability to not only develop quality standards but execute initiatives at the plant level through employee training and plant floor implementation
- A Hands-on, plant-focused leadership approach
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or similar technical field. Candidates with relevant work experience and no degree will be considered
- Employee development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.