|Posted On||Feb 15, 2023|
$70,000 to $80,000
Job ID 27053
We are in search of a talented engineer who has a passion for improving manufacturing processes that will improve the operations for the workforce. This corporation is known for their outstanding reputation of manufacturing high quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. The corporation will provide you competitive benefits, a secure career and an opportunity to grow.
- Position open due to growth and expansion
- Opportunity to achieve career success
- Great team and supportive company
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Utilize Manufacturing Engineering skills, including line balancing, ergonomic evaluation, and product flow to ensure process optimization
- Analyzing data from time studies and implement process improvements that improve efficiency
- Using your engineering talents to reduce risk, improve safety and ergonomics in all areas of manufacturing
- Developing SOPs and work instructions that are aimed at improving efficiency, quality, and safety
- Gathering production statistics and provide solutions to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Working with operators and engineering to determine ways to increase efficiency
- Developing process flows and equipment and cell layout
- Support all APQP activities
Requirements for the Process Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience as Engineer for an automotive supplier- ideally assembling or building operation
- Proven projects improving areas of manufacturing
- Ability to work independently and go-getter mentality
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.