|Posted On||Feb 16, 2023|
$55,000 - $75,000
Our client is a machining and metal fabrication shop that has been in business for over 35 years. They are looking to add a Project Engineer to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be part of a team that will continue to help this organization grow and prosper well into the future. Along with a great base salary, you will receive full benefits, retirement, PTO, and a bonus.
The current opening is for a Project Engineer. Main duties include:
- Contact new and existing customers to understand their needs
- Prepare project plans and cost estimates
- Maintain contact with customers through calls, emails and face-to-face interaction to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage project from start to finish
- Complete required technical and regulatory documents
- Travel approximately 25% of the time, primarily local day trips only
- B.S in Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Open to entry-level candidates with co-op experience, or 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, primarily local daytrips
- Perform basic design in Solidworks
- Ability to read and analyze blueprints
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to keep the project on time and in budget
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.