|Posted On||Feb 16, 2023|
$55,000 - $75,000
Our client is a machining and metal fabrication shop that has been in business for over 35 years. They are looking to add a Quality Engineer to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be part of a team that will continue to help this organization grow and prosper well into the future. Along with a great base salary, you will receive full benefits, retirement, PTO, and a bonus.
The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist management maintain and update the Quality Management System for the organization
- Utilize the FARO and write/complete inspection sheets
- Develop and implement continuous improvement activities
- Collect, analyze, and summarize production and quality data
- Coordinate customer part-approval processes
- B.S. degree in Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Entry level candidates with co-op experience please apply, or 3+ years of work experience in a similar function
- Prior work experience in a machining or metal fabrication work environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.