|Posted On||Feb 27, 2023|
With the help of an international customer base and constant years of producing a quality product, our client has a firm hold in their industry and a solid future. A supportive corporate structure provides employees with a chance to work in a state-of-the-art facility that continues to update their equipment. The company also empowers their employees with a top-of-the-line benefits package that starts immediately. Currently, they have a need for a Controls Engineer.
- Great benefits package that starts immediately
- State-of-the-art facility
- Solid future, with a stable work environment
Duties and responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Debugging, repairing and troubleshooting plant automation
- Developing and integrating new automation and controls systems for the plant
- Improving processes through additions and upgrades to automation equipment
- Managing the installation of automation equipment in the facility
- Improving the reliability of automation in facility
- Being the point of contact for automation issues in the plant and working with maintenance on any issues that may arise with equipment
- Assisting with the training of automation systems operation
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is necessary
- Previous experience as a Controls Engineer or related engineering position in a manufacturing facility
- Experience integrating, debugging, and programming automated equipment (PLCs, etc.) in manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.