|Posted On||Feb 27, 2023|
$90,000 - $100,000
Novi, MI area
While most know our international manufacturing client for their innovative spirit, the people that work here know them for providing an exciting and collaborative atmosphere in which any skilled professional can thrive! This global producer is recently expanding and able to provide employment perks such as benefits that start on Day One and tuition reimbursement! Currently they are looking for a talented Design Engineer to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Design Engineer include:
- Partner with Project Engineers and utilize 3D modeling and FEA skills to lead product design, development, and validation for customer projects
- Determine bill of materials, design guidelines, material selection, prototype creation, engineering change notice, and product launch activities
- Team with Product and Manufacturing engineers to ensure manufacturability
- Travel to customer sites as required
- Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
- Previous experience utilizing 3D CAD software to design and develop automotive components or systems, ideally brake housings or calipers
- NX experience preferred
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.