|Posted On||Mar 03, 2023|
Atlanta, GA area
Our client has been manufacturing high quality products for over 150 years. They are a world leader and their products can be found in households across the country. They are proud of their history, innovation and continued success. They are looking to add a 1st shift Production Supervisor to their team.
As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring production employees
- Ensuring production goals are being met on time and within budget
- Maintaining product quality
- Ensuring plant safety
- Improving processes
- Reducing waste
- Maintaining employee morale and positivity
To be considered for the Production Supervisor position you must have:
- A four year degree is ideal, but experience will be considered, along with at least 3 years of previous supervision experience in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to work 1st shift
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with all levels of people within the plant
- Experience with Word and EXCEL
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is a plus
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.