|Posted On||Mar 08, 2023|
Canton, OH area
$90,000 - $110,000
Job ID #27055
Our client is a global manufacturing corporation that has been providing key components for vehicles for over 100 years. They pride themselves on growth and stability, offering their employees excellent benefits, pay and the opportunity to work within a state-of-the-art production facility.
Main duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- PLC and HMI programming
- Leading automation projects from design thru to installation
- Lead plant expansion and capital equipment projects
- Use AutoCAD to design machine control systems and BOM
- Program Fanuc robotics systems
- BS in an engineering field
- Strong electrical controls experience
- PLC/HMI/Robotics programming experience
- Experience designing controls systems using CAD
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.