|Posted On||Mar 13, 2023|
$90,000 - $110,000
Our client is a successful A&E firm, and they are currently searching for an experienced Architect. This is a full-time/direct hire opening. Our client has been around since the late 1940s and have never had a layoff. The average associate tenure is more than 10 years. Several employees started their careers as a co-op and reached retirement, all with our client.
- Tremendous job stability, company has never had a layoff
- Awesome opportunity for growth and career achievement
- Tremendous benefits including profit sharing bonus, end-of-year bonus, flextime, onsite fitness center, and more
The current opening is for an Architect. Main duties include:
- Lead the development of projects from preliminary design through construction documents
- Perform large-scale industrial facility design
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Provide technical leadership
- Utilize Revit
- Mentor/train junior-level associates
- B.A. in Architecture (NAAB accredited)
- Registered Architect in the U.S. required
- 10+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior work experience utilizing Revit
- Prior work experience in the food & beverage industry (GMP) required
- Proven self-starter
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.