|Posted On||Mar 17, 2023|
$100,000 to $115,0000
Job ID 26762
Very Successful Automotive Supplier This fast-paced manufacturing company – a high-volume automotive supplier - has been hiring all year due to increased business demands. Their future business forecast is extremely good. To keep up with these demands they are looking to add an energetic, talented, and goal-oriented Program Management Manager to their team. For over 50 years this company has been a top supplier to many leading manufacturers. They offer a challenging and team-oriented work environment while making high-quality products and continuing to show exceptional growth. Their benefits are outstanding and include medical, dental, paid vacation and holidays, 401K with match, and life insurance.
As a Program Manager for this company, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the resources to successfully deliver results to the automotive OEMs
- A continuing relationship with customers to ensure future business and programs will be landed
- Ensuring that programs are meeting timelines, budgets, and quality and that each department is in line with the master schedule
- Directing Product Delivery Processes such as APQP, Gate Reviews, Launch Procedures, etc.
- Partnering with Program Managers and Executive Management to resolve any issues with the customer or products
- Working with multiple plant departments and executive management
Requirements for the Program Manager position include:
- Experience successfully dealing directly with OEMs
- Previous automotive program management experience
- Experience with APQP, PPAPs, and FMEAs
- A four-year engineering degree or related technical degree
- Excellent communication skills; gets along well with others
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer-paid (at no cost to you). All calls, emails, and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview. Please directly email us a Word copy of your resume. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit www.omnione.com for other opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.