|Posted On||Mar 17, 2023|
|Salary||$23-$27 per hour|
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing automotive manufacturer and launch a fruitful career. The current need at the plant is for an experienced CMM specialist.
- Job variety
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth
- Paid OT
Duties of the CMM Specialist include:
- Operate CMM and perform dimensional layouts in CMM
- Write programs for CMM and edit programs for part changes
- Ensure products conform to industry and company quality standards by using CMM and other quality inspection equipment such as gages, calipers, etc.
- Read blueprints and ensure products have correct dimensions and tolerances
- Assist with the root cause analysis of quality issues/nonconformances and help to create corrective actions
- Perform quality inspections of incoming materials
Requirements for the CMM Specialist:
- Proven experience programming and operating CMMs
- Ability to read and analyze part blueprints
- Experience performing incoming quality inspection of materials
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
Key skills: CMM programming/operation, blueprint reading skills, problem solving abilities
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.