|Posted On||Mar 20, 2023|
Our client has plants across the United States. They are a well-known brand that manufactures high quality products. They offer competitive salaries, bonus, excellent benefits and a friendly work atmosphere. They are in need of a Safety Manager to lead the safety functions at multiple plants. You can live in any of the above locations but will have to travel 50-75% of the time to other facilities.
As Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading all plant health and safety meetings, programs and training
- Improving workplace safety
- Overseeing accident and incident investigations, determining root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Implementing Behavioral Safety and Regulatory Compliance programs
- Developing ergonomic protocols
- Working with plant leaders to improve safety
- Performing safety audits
To be considered for the Safety Manager, you must have:
- A four-year degree, along with at least 3 years of safety experience working with multiple locations; manufacturing and/or distribution is a plus
- Any certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, up to 75% at times across the United States
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.