|Posted On||Mar 23, 2023|
Columbus, OH area (far east side)
Our client is a company with operations all over the globe. They are a top manufacturer that has been leading the way for over 100 years. They are strong believers in a work-life balance and offer comprehensive benefits as well. They are in need of a Design/Project Engineer.
As Design/Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Overall product design and development
- Validating designs
- Managing design analysis projects
- Meeting project budgets
- Working with both customers and suppliers to coordinate designs
- Resolving any design/manufacturing issues
- Improving processes
- Meeting timelines and ensuring manufacturability of product
- Reducing waste
To be considered for the Design/Project Engineer position you must have:
- A BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with at least 5 years of previous experience; ideally in design/development/analysis
- Previous automotive manufacturing experience. Heavy automotive is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.