|Posted On||Mar 23, 2023|
$70,000 - $90,000
Our client is an industry leader that specializes in the design and build of highly engineered, state-of-the-art industrial equipment. The company was founded in the early 1900`s and have performed over 15,000 machine installations worldwide. Employees who work for this company enjoy tremendous benefits that include matching 401(k) and profit-sharing bonuses. They are continually striving to drive the company forward in an innovative and positive direction.
- Tremendous benefits including profit-sharing bonus, matching 401(k), and more
- Rich history of success and growth as an organization
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
Main duties for the Controls Engineer include:
- Design PLC and HMI logic using products from several different manufacturers
- Generate bill of materials
- Estimate cost of purchased items
- Research and use new software and hardware packages
- Assist with machine debugging and runoff
- Support install and start-up projects in the field
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer include:
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with PLC and HMI programming and development
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Must have product component level knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.