|Posted On||Mar 27, 2023|
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Plant Accountant with manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities of the Plant Accountant include:
- Support manufacturing and new model development team by preparing new part cost calculations
- Report financial activities to plant management and corporate finance department
- Use Excel to develop and utilize detailed spreadsheets, with complex calculations, and reports, including PivotTables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Create Bill of Materials (BOM) and correct ERP costing errors
- Assist in developing part packaging costs
Requirements of the Plant Accountant include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Previous experience developing product cost models
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Product Costing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.