|Posted On||Mar 31, 2023|
Nashville, TN area
$120,000-$140,000 + bonus
This global corporation produces the finest quality products for a variety of customers and these products can be found in homes throughout the world! They are non-union, innovative, technologically advanced and continually striving to improve. This is your chance to join an outstanding company with a fantastic reputation! They are in need of a Plant Manager to lead their team.
As Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, and mentoring plant associates. You will have direct supervision of 4 individuals, along with total plant responsibility (75)
- Ensuring quality systems are in place
- Maintaining and ensuring plant safety; experience with OSHA
- Overseeing capital projects
- Managing budgets, targets, and objectives
- Ensuring proper staffing levels
- Working with customers
- Negotiating plant supplier contracts
To be considered for the Plant Manager position, you must have:
- A degree or equivalent experience, along with at least 7 years of previous plant leadership/supervision, maintenance and/or engineering experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in food manufacturing is required
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: Manufacturing, Leadership, Quality
Omni One is a technical staffing agency specializing in the placement of Engineers and Technical professionals. Our service is employer paid (free to you) and all correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For additional information and job postings, please visit our web site at http://www.omnione.com/. You may also email us directly at: email@example.com or call us at: 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.