|Posted On||Mar 31, 2023|
For over 30 years, our client has been manufacturing quality equipment and partnering with amazing companies that use their products; you most likely have interacted with their product at some point as well! They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can directly contribute and gain from the companies success. They are currently looking to add a skilled Electronic Design Engineer to their team.
- M-F Work Week
- Day Shift Position
- Full Benefits
- Opportunity for Growth
- Building cable/harness equipment from scratch
- Training others and providing leadership
- Develop production processes from customer provided schematics
- Assess the needed tools and materials for customer projects
Requirements for the Electronic Design Engineer include:
- Associates/bachelors in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- ISO 9001 knowledge
- Electronic production knowledge
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.