|Posted On||Mar 31, 2023|
$52.000 to $62,00
Job ID 27131
Bonuses and excellent benefits with minimal to no cost.
This fast-paced – high-volume manufacturing operation is searching for a talented individual to join its Material Management team. This company will provide you with career growth options, supportive culture, training, and development.
Why you should apply: great company culture, team-based, career growth
As an Inventory and Production Planner, you will:
- Support the logistics, materials, planning, and production teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and implement inventory corrective actions
- Effectively use MRP, EDI, and control systems to ensure operations are optimal
- Support production with new model launches
- Ensure all data in MRP is correct
To be considered for this Inventory and Production Planner role you must have:
- Proven experience with MRP and EDI systems
- 1 year of production planning or co-ops a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-based person; easy to get along with all levels of plant personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.