|Posted On||Apr 17, 2023|
Over the years, our client has developed hundreds of patents and continues to dominate their industry. Now, they are expanding their market and growing. They realize that the most important asset to their success is their employees and they empower them to perform exceptionally well in their roles. They also take care of their workforce by providing a comprehensive benefits plan and growth opportunities. This is your chance to join their team as a Production Manager.
- Implement your management skills to positively improve production and performance
- Comprehensive benefits plan and bonus opportunity
- Growth position
- Manage all aspects of production in the plant
- Train and lead Production Supervisor team, as well as production employees
- Work with employees to create a productive and positive work environment
- Work cohesively with management team and production team to determine production problems and lead initiatives to fix and improve issues
- Implement and improve Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing plans
- Develop KPIs aimed at monitoring processes and determining changes that can be made for improvement
- Develop SOPs for production
- Set production goals and implement plans to achieve those goals
- Assist with the interviewing and hiring of supervisory personnel
- Ensure production is in line with the company's business plan and budget
Required experience for the Production Manager position include:
- Proven management experience in a manufacturing environment is necessary
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Interactive management style and strong communication skills
- Teamwork mentality and the ability to work cohesively with management and production employees
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.