|Posted On||Apr 20, 2023|
|Location||South Bend ,IN|
$65,000 - $72,000
South Bend, IN
Our client is an automotive supplier and they are searching for a talented Controls Technician to join their team. They have been in business since the late 1950’s and have been successful ever since. This is a direct hire role where you will have the ability to make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be offered a great salary, full benefits, relocation assistance (if necessary), and career growth.
- The current opening is for a Controls Technician. Main duties include:
- Troubleshoot machine electrical and electronic issues
- Work with a variety of controllers such as ControlsLogix, SLC 500, IMC110, and more
- Read electrical schematic drawings of electrical systems
- Improve and update electrical control systems currently in use
- Build new panels and controls
- Assist with capital equipment projects, installations
- Perform printed circuit board diagnosis and repair
- B.S. degree in engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong electrical and controls troubleshooting and repair ability
- Hands-on, mechanically inclined
- PLC programming experience preferred
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.