|Posted On||Apr 26, 2023|
Newark, OH area
Our client is growing! They are the global leader in their industry and continue to see a bright future ahead. They offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and more! They are looking for a hands-on Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a Maintenance Supervisor, Planner, Admin, Storeroom and indirectly supervising the Maintenance Technicians
- Leading the preventative maintenance program
- Leading plant reliability
- Coaching, training, leading employees
- Ensuring plant safety
- Being hands-on when needed
- Overseeing 3 shifts
- Capital projects
- Ensuring maximum equipment uptime
- Reducing equipment downtime
- Leading process and continuous improvement
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager position you must have:
- An AS degree is required. A BS degree is highly preferred, along with at least 5 years of previous maintenance management experience in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with PM and reliability
- Any certifications are a plus
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: Maintenance, Management, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.