|Posted On||Mar 23, 2023|
$60,000 - $70,000
Our client got their start in the mid 1920’s and have enjoyed great success from the very beginning. They are an Engineering & Consulting firm that specializes in multi-million-dollar, complex engineering projects and they are currently looking to add a Civil/Environmental Engineer to their team. By working for this company, you will join a highly successful team of Engineers and technical professionals, a company with over 90 years of engineering & consulting experience, and you will have the ability to make a tremendous impact for the entire organization.
- Ability to work in-office or hybrid schedule
- Excellent compensation package including profit-sharing bonus
- Great opportunity for growth and career advancement
The current opening is for a Civil/Environmental Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist in the design and control of water treatment, distribution systems, and wastewater treatment facilities
- Formulate design criteria on assigned projects
- Develop detailed plans and contract specifications
- Conduct field work and travel to clients sites when necessary
- Evaluate and recommend equipment and materials required
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- EIT or ability to complete soon, ideally must be interested in obtaining PE license in the future
- Ability to travel to job sites
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.