|Posted On||Apr 28, 2023|
Fort Recovery, OH area
Our client is a team-oriented, fast-paced manufacturer that is growing again! They are in need of a hands-on Materials/Inventory Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous paid time off
As Materials/Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, leading, training and mentoring employees
- Overseeing parts storage
- Ensuring FIFO
- Working with production control and alerting them with any shipping issues
- Sending shipping notifications to customers
- Monitoring deliveries
- Improving processes and implementing corrective actions
- Managing new model inventory
- Inventory documentation and reporting
To be considered for the Materials/Inventory Manager position you must have:
- At least 3 years of previous Materials/Inventory/Shipping experience or similar
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Hands-on ability
- Experience with ERP, ideally PLEX
- Forklift certification is a plus
Key skills: Materials, Inventory, Supervision
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.