|Posted On||May 01, 2023|
Our client is one of the world's largest automotive suppliers with a state-of-the-art facility and a 70-year history of innovation. With over 100 global locations, our client is a manufacturing juggernaut with unmatched capabilities and a name recognition that outpaces its competition. Due to improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand, our client is actively seeking a Quality Engineer with experience in high-volume manufacturing.
Why You Should Apply:
- Paid overtime opportunities.
- Direct access to business unit leaders and company executives.
- An autonomous work environment.
- Opportunities for global advancement.
- A state-of-the-art production facility.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the manufacturing facility for quality initiatives.
- Develop and facilitate product quality systems, procedures, and documentation.
- Maintain ISO/IATF standards to ensure system and part compliance.
- Prepare Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), flow charts, control plans, and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation.
- At least an Associate's Degree.
- At least two years' experience as a Quality Engineer within a high-volume, automotive manufacturing facility.
- Experience with Advanced product quality planning (APQP), PPAP, PFMEA, and IATF 16949 standards.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
- IATF 16949.
- Automotive manufacturing.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.