|Posted On||May 10, 2023|
$120,000-135,000, plus bonus
For nearly 100 years, this billion-dollar, global corporation has been a leading automotive supplier providing components to almost every vehicle on the road. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for Controller with heavy manufacturing experience.
- A non-union environment
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Direct Interaction with facility GM and corporate leadership
- Excellent benefits coverage with monthly fitness center allowances
Duties and responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Provide plant-wide financial reporting and accounting information to plant management and corporate leadership.
- Mentor and train Accounting associates
- Perform cost accounting, variance analysis, inventory cycle counts, and monthly physical inventories.
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP and Excel knowledge to effectively communicate and track plant performance
- Partner with production to evaluate production metrics compared to operating goals
Requirements of the Controller include:
- SAP experience mandatory
- A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Previous experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller in a large manufacturing facility
- Strong cost accounting, job costing, variance analysis, and inventory control experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skillset
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.