|Posted On||May 10, 2023|
Detroit, MI area
$37 - $45 per hour - DOE
Our client, headquartered in Europe, is an industrial engineering group with a 200+ year legacy. They expertly design and supply machines, process equipment and production lines for the world's largest industrial sectors including the aluminum, steel, tube and pipe, glass, automotive, aerospace, logistics, cement, and energy industries. They are an international company with over a billion dollars of annual revenue.
- Job stability and growth opportunity
- Great work/life balance
The current opening is for an Electrical Designer. Main duties include:
- Design and layout of control panels
- Design and layout of wire diagrams, schematics, and enclosures
- Utilization of AutoCad for Electrical Design
Qualifications for the Electrical Designer include:
- 5+ years prior background with control panel layout
- AutoCAD for electrical design required
- Hands-on ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.