|Posted On||May 15, 2023|
Elkhart, IN area
Our client has become the proven leader in their industry over the last 15 years. They manufacture and assemble high quality products that can truly be used by everyone. They continue to lead the way in innovation, design and environmental consciousness. They offer competitive salaries and benefits that start day 1! Our client is in need of an Electrical Design Engineer.
As Electrical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Sales to ensure product manufacturability
- Leading design reviews
- Reading and interpreting diagrams and schematics
- Troubleshooting prototype and product issues
- Reducing costs
- Improving processes
- Training personnel in electrical assembly
- Being on the plant floor 20-40% of the time
To be considered for the Electrical Design Engineer position you must have:
- An AS degree or higher, along with at least 2 years of previous electrical design experience (vehicles)
- Wire harness experience is a plus
- Leadership skills are a plus
- Experience with Zuken or SolidWorks Electrical
- Self-starter ability and excellent communication skills
Key skills: Electrical, Design, Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.