|Posted On||May 15, 2023|
Job ID: 27203
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. One of their most pressing needs is for a Welding Engineer.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- On-site health and wellness center, Full-Family benefits around $100/month
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
- Develop and lead manufacturing processes leading to cost effective production, methods, operating standards, and process flow within the welding and final assembly departments of this high-volume automotive facility
- Improve or develop new welding equipment, methods, and procedures
- Create standard operating procedures to guide production personal in welding processes and inspection
- Maintain documentation for PFMEAs, Change-over procedures, APQP, and PPAP
- Coordinate the launch of new programs, new equipment installs, and retrofits
- Measure variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics, and suggest corrective actions
- Utilize knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
Requirements of the Welding Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Welding Engineering or similar field
- Previous experience as Welding, Manufacturing, or Process Engineer in a high-volume welding and fabrication environment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.