|Posted On||May 25, 2023|
Elmore, OH area
Our client is offering an outstanding opportunity to an "up and coming" engineer. If you are a recent graduate or have a bit of experience, this may be the role you have been looking for! They are a manufacturer of products for multiple industries. They offer 40 hour work weeks (no weekends), comprehensive training, future working from home opportunities, competitive salaries, great benefits and more! They are looking to add a Product Engineer to their team.
As Product Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting in SolidWorks
- Gaining customer approvals and verifications
- BOM and quoting
- Product quality
- Leading product launches
- Maintaining project schedules
- Working on the production floor with various processes
To be considered for the Product Engineer you must have:
- AS or BS degree in Engineering, co-ops or internships are desired
- Experience using SolidWorks
- Experience with or an understanding or sheet metal or welding is a plus
- Good communication skills
Key skills: Engineering, SolidWorks, Product
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.