|Posted On||May 25, 2023|
Atlanta, GA area
This company is a 4th generation, family-owned manufacturer of products found all around the world. They are known for their commitment to both quality and safety and are in need of an EHS Specialist to continue their success.
As EHS Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, improving, implementing and maintaining EHS programs
- Improving processes
- Maintaining and updating ISO 14001 standards and documentation
- Leads health and safety audits
- Assisting with health and safety training
- Managing Workers Compensation
- Tracking any health and safety incidents
- Maintaining 5S
- Assisting with HR when needed
- A BS degree is preferred but not required, along with at least 2 years of previous EHS experience
- Excellent written and spoken spoken communication skills
- Be hands-on
Key skills: Environmental, Health, SafetyPlease apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.