|Posted On||May 25, 2023|
$65,000 – 85,000
Our client is always looking for ways to improve. They provide an environment that promotes the idea of process progression. Currently, they are looking to add a continuous improvement minded individual to their team as a Process Engineer. As a member of their team, you will enjoy several perks such benefits that start on Day 1, a climate-controlled environment, profit sharing opportunity, and generous vacation plan.
- Continuous improvement environment
- Immediate benefit coverage
- Profit sharing opportunity
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Perform time studies that analyze the efficiency and process flow
- Analyze data from time studies and implement corrective actions and process improvements that improve efficiency
- Improve yields and ergonomics in processes
- Perform process layout and new product launch duties
- Develop and re-write SOPs that are aimed at improving efficiency
- Gather production statistics, analyze data, and provide solutions to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Work with operators and engineering to determine ways to increase efficiency
- A four-year engineering degree or other technical field
- Previous process improvement experience in manufacturing
- Able to communicate and work with all levels manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.