|Posted On||Sep 14, 2023|
|Salary||$23-$26 per hour|
$23-$26 an hour + Overtime
Our client is well known for building turnkey automated systems utilized throughout a variety of industries. Working directly with manufacturing companies, they produce innovative solutions to solve complex scenarios within manufacturing. As business continues to expand and grow, our client needs a CNC Machinist to join their team.
- Join a family-oriented team environment with low turnover.
- Enjoy utilizing state of the art tools and technology.
- Potential job growth and amazing benefits.
Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Run various CNC machines in a safe and efficient manager to properly carry out each step correctly.
- Read blueprints or job orders for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances, tooling instructions, fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, etc.
- Edit and update CNC programs. Work with the programmers and the ME/IE group for continuous improvement.
- Set up and maintain the required equipment to complete the project.
Qualifications of the CNC Machinist include:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of CNC experience
- Oral and written communication skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.