|Posted On||Sep 14, 2023|
Cleveland, OH area
$90,000-$110,000 + bonus
This growing company has been manufacturing high-quality products for a number of years. They have a strong customer base, offering superior customer service and are a supplier "first choice." Their plants are innovative, which has brought them to the point of being an international leader. They have excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, bonus and paid time off. Our client is in need of an Electrical/Automation Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical/Automation Engineer include:
- PLC and HMI troubleshooting and maintenance
- Supporting SQL databases and Ethernet
- Capital projects and upgrades
- Process automation support
- Improving systems
- Developing electrical schematics using AutoCAD
- Reading and understanding P&ID
- Managing other projects as needed
- Experience with PLC & HMI programming
- Understanding P&IDs
- Experience developing drawings with AutoCAD
- Experience with SQL
- AS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar, along with at least 3 years experience
- Willing and able to travel to plants within the US approximately 20% of the time (will be home on weekends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
Key skills: PLC, HMI, Automation
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.