|Posted On||Sep 14, 2023|
$65,000 - $70,000
Job ID 27390
Here is an opportunity to take your education and experience to launch your career with a company that will provide you with the opportunity to get involved with diverse activities each day. This company has grown steadily over the last three decades and is able to be very successful into the future. They are currently expanding their facilities and searching for a talented Buyer. The company will provide you with an excellent benefit package.
Responsibilities of the Buyer include:
- Assisting purchasing efforts by reviewing production schedules and work orders to determine raw material and component needs
- Partnering with teammates on cost improvement projects
- Sourcing, evaluating, and negotiating new vendors and suppliers
- Estimating and preparing quotes
Requirements of the Buyer include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or similar preferred.
- At least 2 years` previous experience in a buyer or purchaser role for a manufacturing facility
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and negotiating with new suppliers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.