|Posted On||Sep 01, 2023|
$85,000 to $105,000
Job ID 26902
We are in search of a hands-on engineer to join a manufacturing company that has several decades of success. This company will provide you with an opportunity to use your engineering mind, interest in troubleshooting equipment, improving processes and desire to work with a wide range of people to accomplish team goals.
- Easy going environment
- Opportunity to be involved with a variety of tasks
- Career growth
- Excellent benefit package
As a Process Engineer for this company, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting day-to-day process issues with equipment, bottle necks, and issues
- Supporting the launch of new products into the plant production
- Evaluating and managing new capital equipment
- Training operators on best practices
- Researching and developing new packaging for products
To be considered for this Process Engineering role you will need:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 2+ years of proven experience in a processing facility
- Ability and desire to work with a wide range of people in a plant
- Ability and desire to be a hands-on engineer
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.