|Posted On||Sep 07, 2023|
Springfield, OH area
$75,000-$95,000 + bonus
This company manufactures top quality products that go beyond international standards. They provide innovative solutions for a wide variety of industries. They have almost 3000 employees throughout their corporation and are a global leader, offering outstanding benefits and a great work atmosphere. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team. This is a hybrid position and you can work from home three days per week.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing supplier quality including performance metrics and corrective actions
- Implementing process improvements
- Traveling to supplier sites (a couple times/month for a few days, home on the weekends)
- Qualifying new suppliers
- Leading supplier audits
- Supporting new product development
To be considered for the Quality Engineer position you must have:
- At least 5 years of previous supplier quality experience within a manufacturing facility
- A BS is highly preferred but experience will be considered
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Any certifications are a plus
Key skills: Quality, Supplier, Manufacturing
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.