|Posted On||Sep 08, 2023|
For over 25 years, this specialty equipment manufacturer has strived to be the go-to supplier for some of the area`s most demanding manufacturing groups. Due to a recent acquisition, they have nearly doubled their employee base and tripled in revenue over the last five years. To keep pace with this rapid increase in demand, they are actively looking to hire a Procurement Manager with manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager include:
- Lead a team of purchasing professionals, including raw material, MRO, and component Buyers across multiple facilities throughout the US
- Partner with the executive management to ensure performance metrics and company goals are met
- Spearhead the implementation of a new ERP/MRP system and establish training procedures without disruption to current processes
- Evaluate and drive supplier strategy and negotiation, including supplier risk assessment, Key Performance Indicators, contract terms, and consolidation
- Travel to supplier and vendor locations as needed to ensure quality, timing, and pricing conformance and performance capabilities
- Create training schedule and goal-driven metrics to develop and evaluate employees
- Partner with Engineering and Manufacturing to determine areas of cost reduction and implement cost-down strategies
Requirements for the Procurement Manager include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Business, Materials Management, or similar (Master`s Degree or Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) preferred)
- Experience leading procurement efforts for a manufacturing operation, Low-volume/High-mix or custom experience preferred
- Previous leadership responsibilities
- Strong ERP/MRP experience, preferably implementation and training, Epicor preferred
- Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
- Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.