|Posted On||Sep 11, 2023|
|Salary||$26-$34 per hour|
$26 - $34 per hour
This advanced manufacturer specializes in producing steel products for the automotive industry. Due to the growth in their business, they are looking to hire a Maintenance Electrician for their night shift. This is a position for someone who enjoys hands-on work in a fast-paced environment. This individual will enjoy the utmost job stability, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to have success and career growth.
The current opening is for a Maintenance Electrician. Main duties include:
- Ensure operation of electrical and mechanical systems in a high-speed/high-volume manufacturing environment
- Diagnose malfunctioning machines and equipment
- Assist in the installation of new machines and equipment
- Program automated machinery and equipment
- Plan layout and install wiring
- Troubleshoot and program PLC’s
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Multi-craft maintenance background – experience in Controls/Automation
- Prior work experience troubleshooting PLC’s
- Knowledge of industrial AC/DC drive systems
- Ability to work night shift – 8:00 pm to 8:30 am
- Excellent hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.