|Posted On||Sep 14, 2023|
Angola, IN area
This company has been manufacturing the highest quality products for over 100 years! They are an international leader that is stable and continues to grow! They are looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Free gym memberships
- Tuition reimbursement
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and overseeing production, production control, shipping and receiving
- Resolving plant issues
- Leading continuous improvements
- Overseeing P&L
- Ensuring quality products
- Managing raw material and inventory control
- Ensuring on time shipments
- Maintaining plant safety
To be considered for the Production Manager position, you must have:
- At least 5 years of previous production/operations leadership experience in a union manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
Key skills: Production,Operations, Union
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.