|Posted On||Sep 25, 2023|
$55,000 - $65,000
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have a manufacturing facility north of Dayton, OH where they employee over 800 full-time employees. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after hire date. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability and security as they have never had a layoff in the history of the company!
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Paid overtime on top of base salary
- No layoffs in the history of the company
The current opening is for a Mechanical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Work with equipment builders to evaluate, plan, schedule, implement and install welding/robotic equipment
- Assist with the assembly, teaching, and programming of robots
- Create spec, coordinate design, approve and install welding fixtures
- Evaluate new technology, attend trade shows and supplier conferences
- 4-year engineering degree
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior work experience in a production environment, co-op or internship experience accepted
- Prior work experience in welding, assembly, metal stamping preferred, not required
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.