|Posted On||Sep 27, 2023|
Cincinnati, OH area
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID# 27434
Our client is a large manufacturing organization supplying to the automotive industry throughout the country, including both Japanese and American automotive. They offer extremely good benefits, relocation assistance, the plant is non-union, and they provide a ton of opportunity to grow from within.
Main duties of the Quality Supervisor include:
- Directly lead a team of Quality Specialists and Technicians
- Coordinate all plant quality activities
- Utilize tools such as 5-Why, DOE, Lean/Six Sigma to improve product and process quality
- PPAP, APQP, PFMEA
- Ensure plant is adhering to ISO/TS regulations/standards
- At least 1-2 years of experience coordinating quality activities in a high-volume fast-paced production facility
- ISO and TS knowledge
- CI and Lean skills
- Leadership experience
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.