|Posted On||Sep 27, 2023|
Bowling Green, OH area
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. One of Their most pressing needs is for a Controller.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
Duties and responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Provide plant-wide financial reporting and accounting information to plant management and corporate leadership.
- Mentor and train the Assistant Plant Controller and Accounting Assistants
- Perform cost accounting, variance analysis, inventory cycle counts, and monthly physical inventories.
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP and Excel knowledge to effectively communicate and track plant performance
- Partner with production to evaluate production metrics compared to operating goals
Requirements of the Controller include:
- A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar preferred
- Previous experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller in a large manufacturing facility
- Strong cost accounting, job costing, variance analysis, and inventory control experience preferred
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Cost Accounting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.