|Posted On||Oct 05, 2023|
Columbus, OH area (West side)
Our client is a well-known family brand. They have been a leading manufacturer for over 100 years and continue to grow. They are in need of a hands-on Master Scheduler to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Great location
- Very stable and busy company
- Opportunity to make a difference
As Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining production schedules to meet customer demands
- Determining labor and raw material requirements
- Controlling inventory of finished goods and raw materials
- Managing the supply chain to reduce manufacturing costs
- Tracking, reporting and ensuring continuous improvement of key business indicators
- Controlling/reducing costs
- Improving processes
To be considered for the Master Scheduler you must have:
- At least 3 years of previous production planning/scheduling/control experience in a manufacturing facility
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with SAP and Excel
- Have strong inventory control experience
Key skills: SAP, Materials Management, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.