|Posted On||Sep 29, 2023|
Job ID #27441
This world-class manufacturer with proven years of success is looking to exceed their current engineering, quality, safety, and delivery expectations. They are searching for a talented professional who has the same passion for success and goals as they do. The company supplies products to automotive manufacturers. They will provide you with an exciting and secure career opportunity.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Assisting with the new model launch to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans, and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering is highly preferred; strong technical experience will be considered
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.