|Posted On||Oct 03, 2023|
|Salary||$17-$22 per hour|
$17-$22 per hour
This advanced manufacturer specializes in producing steel products for the automotive industry. Due to the growth in their business, they are looking to hire an experienced Quality Technician on third shift. This individual will enjoy the utmost job stability, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to have success and career growth.
The current opening is for a Quality Technician. Main duties include:
- Utilize gauges, calipers, and micrometers to ensure quality of products
- Perform tests and inspections
- Perform daily inspections per customer requirements
- Report any deviations
- Assist Quality Assurance Engineers as necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior work experience utilizing gauges, calipers, or micrometers
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar function
- Ability to work third shift
- Experience with blueprint reading
- Basic computer skills required
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.